TOWA offers three levels of individual Membership: Associate, Standard, Premium. TOWA offers a choice of Corporate Membership at six levels.
- Associate Membership offers a supportive non-voting membership to individuals not in the industry but wish to support those who are.
- Standard Membership offers a voting membership to individuals within the on-site wastewater industry.
- Premium Membership offers a voting membership and attendance to the annual conference.
- Corporate Membership offers a voting membership and the company to add employees as associate non-voting members at a reduced rate of $50.00 each.
- Corporate Membership is available at higher levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond to get your company more exposure and show a higher level of support for your association.
To join, please print out an application, complete it and fax or mail it in to TOWA or simply sign up online. The fax number and mailing address are on the application. Master Card and Visa are accepted as well as personal or company checks. Membership is for a 12 month period starting January 1st and ending December 31st of each year.
If you are not a member please join. The standard level is only $7.92 per month, which is 26 cents a day, membership fee and assures you a voice in your future.
2017 Individual and CorporateÂ Membership Application Page 1 Printable
2017 Corporate Member additional associates Page 2 Printable
2017 Corporate Level Membership Page 3 Printable
Three Rivers Local Chapter Meeting. TOWA Members receive two hours of CEUs for attending local chapter meetings.
East Texas Local Chapter Meeting. Linda Drake, from TCEQ, explains proposed TCEQ Rule changes to TOWA Members.
The $7.92 per month, which is 26 cents a day, membership fee assures you a voice in your future. If you are not a member of TOWA and would like to join or have any questions please call Randy Chelette at 409 718-0645 or any board member for more information.